Mechanical Validation Engineer
We are looking for a Mechanical Validation Engineer who can work independently.
You will be able to assume the following activities:
- Responsible for inhouse controller mechanical requirements and specification, including connection system.
- Responsible for environmental test plan, execution, and results.
- Perform and lead inhouse controller thermal analysis and thermal measure.
- Gather Product requirements from internal/external customer.
- Support in review and approval of manufacturing process. Provide expertise in PFMEA and PPAP.
- Define and approve outsourced controller environmental validation tests plan and test results.
- Negotiate changes from supplier, customer, and update Product requirements document.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of Automotive Standards.
- Good knowledge in mechanical design
- Knowledge of PFMEA, Quality methodologies and product approval
- Good knowledge of Validation concept
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in an international team and with external customers.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
Be part of life at SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies Italy is an engineering consulting company that deals with the design, development and production of the product.
SEGULA Technologies collaborates with its customers developing ambitious projects both in House and in Time & Material within different business sectors, such as: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Rail, Industrial Automation, Biomedical, Energy and Oil & Gas. Provides the best of international engineering, locally.
Why choose SEGULA Technologies? To become part of a constantly growing reality and with a projection towards the future! In SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on different projects, within a company that is at the center of innovation and that has an internal staff of over 10.000 employees.