As the Senior Electrical Engineer, Power Components you will develop, enhance, and improve vehicle-based electrical power-related hardware components. You will work in a growing and dynamic technology area with high visibility within the company as we transition past traditional 12VDC power system applications
- Creating technical requirements for power component hardware and software to deliver the necessary functionality.
- Conducting detailed design reviews with suppliers and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure correct component functionality and system integration.
- Conducting quality assurance reviews including FMEAs and risk assessments.
- Leading and managing suppliers to ensure components are delivered on time with the required features, cost, and quality.
- Acting as the technical owner for your components and leading cross-functional interactions within the company, both locally and globally.
- Leading root cause analysis and quality improvement activities related to power components by identifying root cause and corrective actions required.
- Assisting with development and design for improvement of components, systems, costs or assembly/manufacturing methods.