Are you looking for a company that offers a variety of assignments and gives you the chance to work with innovation and new technologies? With us at SEGULA Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shape the digital domain while being supported towards your dream career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies' DNA and we are always looking for new, ingenious and bold talents. Meet your new challenges together with us! Does this sound exciting? Join us on our journey in a fast growing international company!
About the job
We are looking for skilled Android developers with expertise in modern app architecture and platform development! We value your soft skills as much as your hard skills and believe that the right person in the right place can create magic. As an Android developer at SEGULA, you will be part of a team of smart tech enthusiasts.
Your main responsibility is to design, develop, optimize and test software for next generation infotainment systems. To thrive in the role, we expect you to be familiar with the Agile way of working and have JIRA skills.
Some of your main task will be to:
- Engage with the rest of the team and actively pull tasks from backlog
- Write testable code and unit tests
- Follow technical trends and raise innovative new features
Who are you?
In this role you need to have extensive knowledge of Android development (Java and Kotlin). You are a real team player with a confident personality and you can create smart architecture in new projects. You inspire others and enrich the work with your skills and have a fresh approach to technology and solutions.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, electronics or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in android software development with Kotlin and Java
- Minimum 1 year of working experience within automotive
- Good understanding of Linux operating system
- Experience with tools such as tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory,
- Experience working with framework like Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
- Knowledge of software verification and test development, unit test
- Experience using techniques for quality assuring software such as unit testing and integration testing using relevant tools e.g. Espresso, jUnit, Mockito.
- Experience working with MVP, MVVM libraries.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Valid working permit in Sweden
- Knowledge of C++ and/or Python
- Experience with iOS, MacOS
- Experience with using tools such as UnReal
- Swedish skills are highly meritious
We are looking for you who have a strong team spirit and a individual and structured leadershipstyle with purpose to deliver expected results on time, on budget and with high quality. We also see that you are creative, self-driven and outgoing with a high motivation to solve problems.
We attach great importance to personal qualities!