- Formal and content review of technical documentation documents;
- Checking of change documents (design change lists, drawings part selection rule) for correctness of content and for completeness. Design and construction of frame add-on parts;
- Creation of parts lists (construction kits) on the basis of technical documents from the design department;
- Technical check of customer special request vehicle orders for repeat customer special requests and, if necessary, incorporation of repeat customer special requests into these orders;
- Coordination and cooperation with the related departments;
- Participation in project teams.
- Completed technical training or a completed technical degree in the field of mechanical engineering / vehicle technology or a comparable qualification;
- Knowledge of parts list structures desirable;
- Knowledge in the field of complete truck vehicles is desirable;
- Confident handling of MS Office round off your profile;
- Good German and English skills and the willingness to take occasional business trips with you;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Goal-oriented, structured, independent way of working;
- Analytical and pragmatic way of thinking, organized, flexible and resilient.
Badi, Process engineer
Segula Technologies is a global engineering group in the automotive, energy, rail, shipping and aviation industries with over 13,000 employees for customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle and aviation industries with core competencies as a system development service provider in design and concept, calculation and simulation, mechanical engineering and Construction, electrics and electronics, integration and ergonomics as well as prototyping and validation.
For our location in Krakow, we are looking for development engineers (m/f/d) in the truck development department to strengthen the existing team.