She/He will provide professional expertise in the area of vehicle electrical and embedded software release and configuration management. You will ensure correct integration of new electrical and electronics systems into the vehicle architecture with the focus on change control and appropriately synchronized software/hardware versions.
- Authors or supports the development of the Software Configuration Management plan.
- Recommends tools for the project from the approved range of Change-, Release-, and Configuration Management tools.
- Ensures that the Software Configuration Management plan is followed.
- Administrates baselines and changes to them.
- Performs software breakdowns for Test Objects.
- Creates and maintains Test Objects in the appropriate systems
- Reports problems related to software integration and supports Product Owners with info needed for resolution.
- Ensures that systems/documents and revisions are correctly and uniquely identified.
- Ensures that the naming conventions are followed.
- Ensures that all Software Configuration Items are stored in a correct way.
- Participates in System Specification Baseline Release meetings and Release Board meetings.
- Ensures that the Release Notes are created by the Component Owners for each release.
- Administrates various Change Records.
- Provides software configuration status (Document Plan, Defect Report & Change Order status)
- Chairs or facilitates the Change Control Board meetings.