Lead Electrical Engineer, Power Components
As Lead Engineer, you will influence all aspects of the power systems architecture. As you move into new electromobility and autonomous truck product offerings, you will lead the work of a sub-team of electrical power engineers to ensure delivery of reliable, high-performance solutions for power generation, storage, conversion, protection, and distribution throughout the vehicle.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the power management team within the Hardware group.
- Ensuring project and new product deliveries are met.
- Supporting full-lifecycle development of new components that provide low voltage electrical power to all truck systems.
- Mentoring junior engineers within the team.
- Cross-functional communication and interaction with internal departments outside of EEVC and suppliers.
- Master’s Degree in EE, ME, mechatronics or similar degree program.
- 8-12+ years of experience in automotive or vehicle electrical design or component development.
- A take-charge attitude – not afraid to ask questions or navigate a large and complex corporate organization.
- An innovative, tenacious, disciplined mindset that motivates and inspires your colleagues.
- A passion for mentoring and coaching new employees.
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Lead Electrical Engineer, Power Components to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!