As Lead Engineer, you will influence all aspects of the power systems architecture. As you move into new electromobility and autonomous truck product offerings, you will lead the work of a sub-team of electrical power engineers to ensure delivery of reliable, high-performance solutions for power generation, storage, conversion, protection, and distribution throughout the vehicle.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the power management team within the Hardware group.
- Ensuring project and new product deliveries are met.
- Supporting full-lifecycle development of new components that provide low voltage electrical power to all truck systems.
- Mentoring junior engineers within the team.
- Cross-functional communication and interaction with internal departments outside of EEVC and suppliers.