We are looking for automotive manufacturing assembly engineers to join our latest project team in order to help our client prepare for a new product. As this covers many areas of assembly they will be tasked with the development, installation, commissioning and validation of new equipment and facilities along with ensuring current equipment can be reused where possible. We expect candidates to manage and plan their respective areas while also ensuring shutdown activities related to project activity are achieved. They will work on monitoring, controlling and analysing the project programme and cost information in partnership with a wider implementation team, this includes interactions with suppliers and the end client. Candidates will be expected to have a high level of autonomy as SEGULA Technologies expects all employees to take pride and ownership in their roles and achieve high client quality and satisfaction .
- Minimum of HNC/HND ideally in an engineering discipline or relevant experience/ recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline (preferably a background in tooling)
- 3+ years working in a fast paced just in time manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of engineering project management, process optimisation techniques and experience of project managing shut down / improvement activities
- Relevant assembly experience (trim, filling machines, sub-system integration)
- MS Office or equivalent, specific project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Good communications as roles are located on clients site
- Multi-discipline experience e.g. experience of 3 or 4 processes as a line or sub-line leader
- Implemented process and line upgrading for general assembly or body shop stations
- Leadership of small 2-5 person teams of implementation engineers
- Project management qualification
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of management
Jader M., Electronic Engineer
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10 000 ingenious employees’ day-to-day life.