- Definição da nuvem de pontos de solda;
- Construção das conexões mecânicas BIW;
- Carregamento das concepções na maqueta numérica (DMU);
- Demandas de dossiês de evoluções;
- Carregamento e validações circuitos de assinaturas dos desenhos 2D;
- Propostas para melhorar a qualidade das peças e reduzir o preço de custo de fabricação;
- Construção de seções tipo (elementos de conceito) para novas concepções.
Descrição da vaga
- Graduação - Engenharias;
- Idioma - Inglês intermediário;
- Conhecimento em concepção de peças de carroceria;
- Conhecimento em desenho de peças de carroceria (Métodos de projetar peças BIW);
- Conhecimentos de estamparia e regras de concepção produto/processo.
Matthieu M., Study Coordinator for Household Appliance and R&I Projects
“Make the most out of life every day.”
My role at Segula Technologies:
I’m a study coordinator for Household Appliance and R&I (Research & Innovation) projects.
I interact with customers a lot, and work with them directly. I’m constantly on the lookout for ideas and innovations. In particular, I work on developing Groupe SEB products across all of their product sectors.
I’ve been working at Activetech since the beginning of my career, so since 2005.
I started with a vocational baccalaureate in Material Tooling and Forming, then a BTS advanced technician’s certificate in Plastic Injection Tooling Design and Production, and finally, I took a Project Management course at ISMO (Institut Supérieur du Moule d’Alençon).
My biggest project:
I’ve worked on a lot of very interesting projects – unfortunately, however, most of them are confidential so I can’t talk about as many as I would like. But one project that was key for me was the development of the Rowenta 360 upright vacuum cleaner.
It took a lot of research and development in terms of its kinematics and mechanisms.
I was closely involved in these developments and it’s nice to see the product being advertised on TV at the moment.
My greatest passion:
Spending time with my family, travelling, cooking, motor racing, and keeping up with the latest football news.
My biggest dream:
I was lucky enough to achieve my biggest dream of visiting Japan. Now I’m planning to go to Brazil one day.
The best thing about life at Segula:
At Activetech, we’ve always had a good working environment with our colleagues, and I think that’s what I enjoy the most.