- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions).
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Inspect incoming parts and documentation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Assist in other maintenance disciplines – Avionics, Structures, Composites etc.
- Operate ground support equipment as required.
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations.
- Return aircraft to service after maintenance at off-site locations.
- Act as shipping and receiving agent for parts.
- Provide time estimates.
- Audit your own location and truck monthly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must obtain Airframe or A&P license
- More than 1 year aircraft maintenance work experience
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
- Own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
- Ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
- Available to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Available to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
- Experience on corporate jets (preferred)
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an A&P Mechanic to join our growing team in Hartford, CT.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.