- Process definition and feasibility (technology definition, lay-out, poka-yoke. …);
- Process FMEA;
- Preparing specifications, machines, fixtures;
- Support to the supplier selection process;
- Follow-up of the suppliers during the realization of the means, machines;
- Negotiation/technical validation and deadlines for modifications;
- Management and acceptance of the means at the suppliers (repeatability and capacity of the means);
- Management and implementation of the transfer of the means to the plant;
- Implementation and validation of the process in the factory (Run@Rate, internal audit, operator and maintenance training;...);
- Definition and validation of packaging (standard or specific);
- Project team interface for industrial means.
Opis oferty pracy
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years of experience in the automotive industry with knowledge of the plastic injection process and in process automation;
- Experience in product development / design;
- Analytical and inductive thinking;
- Mastery of planning tools;
- Mastery of industrial automation for the plastics industry:
- Plastic riveting
- US/Vibration welding, hot blade, LASER, induction, ...
- Gluing, mechanical assembly by screwing, force fitting, plastic machining
- Detection/presence controls by sensors or cameras
- Tightness controls, electrical continuity check, robots (anthropomorphic, pick & place, …)
- Ability to develop new ways of approaching and solving problems
- Ability to use existing mechanical equipment in a more creative way
- Mastery of computer tools (office)
- Listening, availability, organization, rigor, technical
- Sense of responsibility and interpersonal skills
- Taste for field work in production and teamwork.
- Language: English - advanced professional.
Badi, Process engineer
Segula Technologies is a global engineering group in the automotive, energy, rail, shipping and aviation industries with over 13,000 employees for customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle and aviation industries with core competencies as a system development service provider in design and concept, calculation and simulation, mechanical engineering and Construction, electrics and electronics, integration and ergonomics as well as prototyping and validation.
Due to our customer significant growth we are currently looking for experienced Process Engineers, interested in development in field of process engineering. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the production tooling / processing methods and controls to meet safety, quality standards, all within a logic of economic efficiency.