Design Leader BODY
We are looking for a Design Leader BODY in the Automotive field to join our team in Melfi, Italy!
Our ideal candidate has 3 - 5 years of experience.
- ability to plan team activities and guarantee deliverables;
- knowledge of GD&T;
- knowledge of materials, of component manufacturing Process and of production assembly to ensure robust design solutions;
- know how to take into account technical and technological innovations to ensure the best system/ component performances;
- ability to introduce changes (according to Client changes management rules) to the components that emerged from virtual analysis and experimental tests and to propose corrective actions when necessary;
- guarantee the quality of deliverable data, the respect of Technical Specification of Client, timing and costs and research measures to improve the quality and the costs;
- knowledge of Body and Doors (Upperbody, underbody, Doors, hood and tailgate)
- knowledge of materials: steel, aluminum, carbon fibers, composites;
- base knowledge of painting process
- deep knowledge of welding process
Design skills (3D and 2D drawings) with deep knowledge of:
- CATIA V6/PLM
- Microsoft Office
- Ability lo lead and manages the Offshore CAD designer Team;
- Ability to work in team;
- Fluent Italian
- Good knowledge of English language (minimum level B1)
- Knowledge of French language a plus
Be part of life at SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies Italy is an engineering consulting company that deals with the design, development and production of the product.
SEGULA Technologies collaborates with its customers developing ambitious projects both in House and in Time & Material within different business sectors, such as: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Rail, Industrial Automation, Biomedical, Energy and Oil & Gas. Provides the best of international engineering, locally.
Why choose SEGULA Technologies? To become part of a constantly growing reality and with a projection towards the future! In SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on different projects, within a company that is at the center of innovation and that has an internal staff of over 10.000 employees.