Do you find product development exciting? Do you like being part of a team where you achieve common goals together? Are you also good at networking and coordinating project tasks?
Then this may be something for you!
At Segula Technologies, we make dreams come true. Our ambition is for each of our employees to constantly receive personal development and be able to create their own career. All that is needed is drive, passion and commitment, but above all we have fun, dare to try new things, and create the future together.
As a Lead Engineer within hardware and hardware electronics you are responsible to lead the product development. The product development tasks will be performed in a close collaboration with different attribute areas, lead engineers responsible for surrounding systems, manufacturing engineers, procurement, project management, sales, suppliers, etc.
It is important to be a team player since you as a Lead Engineer will be included in an Agile team.
As a Lead engineer, it is important that you have the ability to work independently as well. To find solutions to problems and to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. To succeed, you need an education that corresponds to a university education. We value curiosity and forward thinking, with a great deal of responsibility. We strongly believe in the right person in the right place, for us your personality is important!
- Responsible to create the product development time plan to meet the overall project time plan
- Lead all aspects of design, implementation, testing, and commissioning required to deliver the scope of the engineering project to satisfy customer requirements while adhering to project budgets and schedules
- Lead supplier meetings to secure supplier time plan and requirement fulfilment (supplier handling)
- Responsible for the product development budget and part price cost
- Manage the product development with a cross-functional team including attribute areas, lead engineers, manufacturing, procurement, project management, etc.
- Be responsible for necessary changes
- Participate in attribute verification
- Report the product development status and decisions
- Bachelor or Master Science in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Skilled PC user and experience of MS Office
- Efficient user of PLM administrative tools, quality tools, standard ones and company specific
- Experience of working as a task leader or lead engineer is also an advantage
- Experience from product development with development supplier
- Excellent English communication skills, advanced both written and spoken
- Swedish communication skills are an advantage