- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment and analytical ability to perform all aspects of maintenance.
- Perform routine 100 hour and annual inspections and A&P checks.
- Troubleshooting and performing needed repairs to airframe components, engines, and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic repairs to aircraft accessories.
- Performing structural repairs to airframe.
- Perform oil changes and service hydraulic systems.
- Make required log book entries of repairs and comply with all company and FAA requirements.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft.
- May be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to lift 45 pounds or more.
- Ability to comply with attendance/tardiness standards.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least two years general aviation knowledge.
- Must have active A&P license, experience and education necessary to perform duties.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to handle, prioritize and multi task in a time sensitive environment.
- Previous aviation experience is preferred.
- Must pass background check, pre-employment drug test, have valid Driver's license with a good driving record within company standards.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
Be part of life at SEGULA
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a A&P Mechanic to join our growing team in Miami, FL.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.