- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions).
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Inspect incoming parts and documentation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Assist in other maintenance disciplines – Avionics, Structures, Composites etc.
- Operate ground support equipment as required.
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations.
- Return aircraft to service after maintenance at off-site locations.
- Act as shipping and receiving agent for parts.
- Provide time estimates.
- Audit your own location and truck monthly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A&P Certificate.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Typically, a minimum of 3 years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience.
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings.
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal form effectively and accurately on individual and / or aircraft status with customers at all levels.
- Own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools.
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled workdays and holidays.
- Must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside.
- Must have the ability to be available for considerable travel with 2 hours’ notice, to include extended assignments lasting up to 30 days.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with assigned employees, other business areas, contractors, and customers.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and be able to maintain insurable status.
- Ability to work unsupervised and alone.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to obtain appropriate certification for Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required.
- Possess a valid passport with the ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA).
- Basic PC Skills.
- Previous experience in Customer Relations with emphasis on customer facing interactions”.
- Experience with aircraft return to service and inspection procedure.
- Ability to train other employees.
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an A&P Mechanic to join our growing team in Wichita, KS.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.