- Manage technical data for all parts involved in project execution to ensure all these parts are available in project PLM and ERP with relevant properties at expected date to launch manufacturing and purchase order.
- Collect, update & crosscheck information between Project teams and Products team to define and secure exact scope of part to be used by Project
- Perform all action/request in company database dedicated to BoM management to ensure part code availability in project ERP division.
- Launch/follow any necessary action with other métier in project team: buyer, logistic, engineering, industrial quality to enrich data in ERP division for manufacturing and purchase order.
- Ensure data consistency between the different IT systems: CLAMP, PLM, ERP.
- Make sure that part number are managed though Signaling standards.
- Manage the impacts of engineering and process changes in the systems.
- Set-up effectivity for application of the changes.
- Provide on due time routings and assembly instructions.
- Deliver on due time industrial files and data to suppliers.
- Apply CLAMP, PLM, and ERP standard processes.
- Support technical change on PLM and ERP.
- Ensure accuracy of BoMs.
- Degree in Engineering, Industrialization, Operations, Industrial, Supply Chain, or Information Systems.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Operations, Industrial or Supply Chain department, on electronics, electrical or mechanical devices.
- Strong experience in data management.
- Part or BoM creation/update/enrichment with dedicated database/tools ERP (SAP), PLM (Enovia, Teamcenter).
- Configuration management, routings, and assembly instructions.
- Basic knowledge of Engineering design and Supply Chain.
- Certification in Configuration Management or similar discipline is a plus.
Michael Z., Electrical/instrumentation supervisor
Life isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon!
My role at SEGULA Technologies:
I joined SEGULA Technologies almost a year ago. I work for one of the group’s clients in the fields of electricity and instrumentation, supervising new works.
My current assignment includes both design and supervision.
In my 21 years of experience, I have held many positions involving the maintenance and supervision of works. First of all, I was a technician, then head of maintenance and maintenance contracts concerning electricity, instrumentation and telephony.
Throughout my career, I’ve been fortunate enough to meet people who have been quick to trust me and given me the opportunity to progress in my field.
After a BEP in electronics and a BEP/CAP in electrotechnics (National Vocational Qualifications), I found my first job. After ten years, I decided to complete my initial training with a BTS (Higher Technician Certificate) sandwich course to become an electrical site manager.
+My biggest project:
In 2009, I set up various energy-saving solutions on a 93-hectare industrial site, which saved over 47,000 Euros a year, with a three-year return on investment.
In 2018, I was responsible for coordinating and monitoring the instrumentation/electrical works of a project on an industrial site in Rouen.
Subject: Setting up a 1,200 m conveyor belt, creating a HV/LV electrical substation (5.5kV) and revamping an existing HV substation.
1,800 hours of coordination for 58,000 hours worked by the companies involved.
+My greatest passion:
Taking on new challenges, motorbikes, dancing, cooking and travelling.
+My biggest dream:
Going to live in Miami!
Dynamic company, really good atmosphere and managers who listen.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Signaling Project - Program Configuration and Change Controller to join our growing team in Rochester, NY.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!