Prepare project timing, planning and tracking of all related activities
- Steering of material and part management for this project
- Support Tests of these new parts
- Coordinate all test activities with test houses
- Planning, follow up and tracking of all development and validation activities
- Documentation and follow up of program performance and timing status
- Provide input into PLM / Altis / 3DCom and DOCINFO Info system as required
- Industrialization of these new parts
- Investigation of part failures
- Develop product improvements together with part suppliers and the O/V organization.
- Validation of part changes according functional and durability requirements.
- Management of manufacturing assembly try outs and trial runs on changed parts.
- Design release on parts changed or modified for higher quality, based on legal and O/V requirements.
- Define Root Cause and Containment and serial solution, benchmark competitor solutions (material & concept).
- Initiate ECR (TWO), Update PLM/initiate EWO, ALTIS, 3DCOM and drive implementation in PSA plant.
- Provide, track and update detailed Timing.
- Control Costs and manage
- Provide views and sections
- Support if it is an Interface Issue
- Support PRF items, ideas and targets
- PIV Plan update, execution & control for all quality driven changes according
- Report all project related deliverables to the CP (Charge de projet) who is the project manager of the respective scope or subsystem. He is attending the SMT-meeting of the CP.
- Support to define the scope with the project in PORO-meetings in order to establish the BOM. He is applying for the respective partnumbers (NPPA).
- Supporting the Engineering Leaders (PE) with any change of the BOM through BOM commission.
- Support and enables to meet the defined diversity targets.
- Support to validate the quality targets (IQx).
- Support with technical expertise cost engineering during the PORO-process.
- Manage the technical concept choice (ICA).
- Manage the RFQ-process. The main task is his technical assessment and the completion of the package.
- Ensure that the QCDP (quality, cost, timing, performance)-targets of his scope will be achieved.
- Leading the design phase. Establishing weekly meetings with with the supplier.
- Cross functional Communication with purchasing, program team, and affected departments.
- Responsible for meeting deadline targets managed by the CP.
- Entering the APQP-grids in PLM / Release System.
- Provide entry data and deliverables for the interface management in PLM.
- Support engineering Leader (PE) with styling related topics to assure styling convergence in time and enables the CP to manage potential risks and deviations.
- Manage CTF/PCP / RCM evaluation and check and control that the supplier feedback is in line with the requirements of the SMT and project.
- Responsible for the change request followed in PLM. Attend to the GDM (change) meetings. Manage product evolution with ME and / or the supplier. Participating in the monthly meetings lead by purchasing.
- Responsible and support with Technical Lead that the design scope meets all corporate technical standards and works together with the Engineering leaders (PE) to guarantee the robustness of the PLM data.
- Responsible for release process (RT/RAL) in PLM. Manage release in time with help / escalation to CP.
- Provide technical kick-offs of responsible parts according to the schedule after purchasing confirmed in the TKO-meeting the readiness and provided the purchase orders.
- Checking and ensure that the performance targets are met with the PIV (validation plan) as the tool and manages all deviations with the supplier.
A successfully completed degree in the field of automotive engineering, mechanical engineering
Experience in the area of Seats components and passive Safety
Knowledge of PLM software and MS Office
Experience in project work and in dealing with OEM's
Fluent knowledge of English and preferable German
Team-oriented, independent and self-reliant way of working
Ismail K., Mechanical Engineer
“Any technical knowledge that is not converted into practice is somewhere between right and wrong.” – El-Cezeri
Role at SEGULA Technologies
I’m a Mechanical Engineer working in the Defence sector at SEGULA Technologies in Turkey. I work as a consultant at FNSS which is a well-known company for infantry vehicles. My role includes various tasks such as 3D CAD parts and mechanical systems modeling, technical drawings, manufacturing processes and verification.
I have more than 12 year-experience in different sectors in Turkey: EMT Industrial Machine Design, Alfa Beta Manufacturing, Kaltest Test and Lab Equipment, Digitest Defence and Aviation and Katmerciler Defence Industry. In those companies, I have had the opportunity to work on:
– The design and production of automatic bar feedings and turning machines
– The production of various components used for defence industry
– The design and production of test and lab equipment
– The design and production of various electronic and mechanical components of battle tanks, multi-launcher rocket systems, etc.
– The design and production of remote controlled systems for the Turkish Police
Additionally, I have worked as a freelance designer for various other projects.
I studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Selcuk in Konya. During my training, I have gone to great lengths to gain practical knowledge. I have learnt to use CAD modeling in CATIA, Solid Works, AutoDesk Inventor, Alibre Design, AutoCad softwares and CAM in Edge Cam, Solid I-Machining Cam softwares. And I have learnt to use Adobe Photoshop – just for fun!
+ greatest projects
My Greatest Project was a CNC Turning Machine. That was the very first real design of my professional life. So I learnt to get over many engineering issues. Today, I can imagine and design more complex and intricate machines.
+ greatest dream
Professionally speaking and as a Turkish Citizen, my greatest dream is to be involved in projects which give me the opportunity to design and manufacture high value components for the Turkish Industry.
Personally speaking, my greatest dream would be to live a quiet life – away from stress and technology and surounded by nature – when I am retired.
+ at SEGULA Technologies
In my humble opinion, SEGULA Technologies will soon become a major engineering consulting company in the Turkısh defence sector – because the employees are expert and talented engineers in many different fields!
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com