- Design and specification of new components and redesign of existing ones
- Electrical / Electro-magnetic and Electromagnetic interferences (EMI) calculations of the subsystems (preliminary and detailed: DFMEA, DRA)
- Technical documentation elaboration such us drawings, requirements identification for new designs, tests definition, etc.
- Interact with the suppliers to achieve a compliant product at the lowest price.
- Development and optimization of electrical simulation studies on specific Hybrid Power Plants in various simulation tools such as Matlab/Simulink, CST LT Spice or equivalent.
- Perform various kinds of simulation studies on Hybrid Power Plants such as Stability studies and Harmonic studies.
- Education: BA or Master in Electrical Engineering with simulation model
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within model development
- Experience with the simulation tools Matlab/Simulink and DigSilent Power factory CST LT Spice or equivalent
- Experience with simulation tools such as Siemens PSS/E (based in dll and based in Fortran) and PSCAD/EMTDC
- Experience within various kind of simulation studies with focus on stability studies and harmonic studies is an advantage
- An overall Software and programming understanding together with knowledge and experience within wind turbines is an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English (C1)
- Experience in Matlab and Python
- Team work management. Meeting management.
- Organisation and planning.
- Methodological, rigorous, flexible, objective orientation, proactive.
Matthieu M., Study Coordinator for Household Appliance and R&I Projects
“Make the most out of life every day.”
My role at Segula Technologies:
I’m a study coordinator for Household Appliance and R&I (Research & Innovation) projects.
I interact with customers a lot, and work with them directly. I’m constantly on the lookout for ideas and innovations. In particular, I work on developing Groupe SEB products across all of their product sectors.
I’ve been working at Activetech since the beginning of my career, so since 2005.
I started with a vocational baccalaureate in Material Tooling and Forming, then a BTS advanced technician’s certificate in Plastic Injection Tooling Design and Production, and finally, I took a Project Management course at ISMO (Institut Supérieur du Moule d’Alençon).
My biggest project:
I’ve worked on a lot of very interesting projects – unfortunately, however, most of them are confidential so I can’t talk about as many as I would like. But one project that was key for me was the development of the Rowenta 360 upright vacuum cleaner.
It took a lot of research and development in terms of its kinematics and mechanisms.
I was closely involved in these developments and it’s nice to see the product being advertised on TV at the moment.
My greatest passion:
Spending time with my family, travelling, cooking, motor racing, and keeping up with the latest football news.
My biggest dream:
I was lucky enough to achieve my biggest dream of visiting Japan. Now I’m planning to go to Brazil one day.
The best thing about life at Segula:
At Activetech, we’ve always had a good working environment with our colleagues, and I think that’s what I enjoy the most.
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10 000 ingenious employees’ day-to-day life.