- Design and specification of new components and redesign of existing ones
- Electrical / Electro-magnetic and Electromagnetic interferences (EMI) calculations of the subsystems (preliminary and detailed: DFMEA, DRA)
- Technical documentation elaboration such us drawings, requirements identification for new designs, tests definition, etc.
- Interact with the suppliers to achieve a compliant product at the lowest price.
- Development and optimization of electrical simulation studies on specific Hybrid Power Plants in various simulation tools such as Matlab/Simulink, CST LT Spice or equivalent.
- Perform various kinds of simulation studies on Hybrid Power Plants such as Stability studies and Harmonic studies.
- Education: BA or Master in Electrical Engineering with simulation model
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within model development
- Experience with the simulation tools Matlab/Simulink and DigSilent Power factory CST LT Spice or equivalent
- Experience with simulation tools such as Siemens PSS/E (based in dll and based in Fortran) and PSCAD/EMTDC
- Experience within various kind of simulation studies with focus on stability studies and harmonic studies is an advantage
- An overall Software and programming understanding together with knowledge and experience within wind turbines is an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English (C1)
- Experience in Matlab and Python
- Team work management. Meeting management.
- Organisation and planning.
- Methodological, rigorous, flexible, objective orientation, proactive.
Jesus, engineer in mechanical design
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10 000 ingenious employees’ day-to-day life.