- Shipping parts and the requisite documentation out with various shipping clients (Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.).
- Maintaining and updating reliability records for train failures and updating Excel files regularly to the Depot/Deputy Depot Manager and others as assigned.
- Creating Documents for Non-Compliant materials (NCRs) in an SAP software module.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- 2–4-year degree preferred in relevant field preferred.
- Competency or ability to learn the various electrical and mechanical LRV systems equipment.
- Ability to use different business SAP applications used to process and track materials, including the ability to generate Purchase Requests.
- Ability to use a personal computer with good competencies with MS Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Good attendance record and flexibility with shift work as necessary.
- Work as a team member to support commissioning and warranty activities.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in Baltimore, MD.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.