Activities will consist in supporting all the studies carried out, from the metal frames to the equipment, including piping or ventilation, with the constructor and the contracting authority on topics related to welding and non-destructive testing.
- support the implementation of studies for different disciplines (i.e. metal structures to equipment);
- deal with adaptations and non-conformities resulting from the worksite and propose resolutions;
- support engineers from other disciplines in solving multidisciplinary issues
- clarify and adapt technical specifications;
- propose improvements for unfinished studies;
- lead technical meetings with suppliers or any other necessary support entities,
- be in regular exchange with the contracting authority and construction team