Field Support Specialist
- Support MBTA RLOL Signals Upgrade project performing field test activities focused on Wayside Signaling under the T&C Manager’s direction.
- Execute test activities under the direction of company's test engineers and manager.
- Fill out test documentation, such as: test data sheets, discrepancy lists, daily reports, progress reports (KPIs).
- 2-4 years electrical/testing technician experience required.
- 2–4-year degree in related field preferred.
- Knowledgeable on Signaling systems, including troubleshooting, software installation, and log retrieval.
- Knowledgeable on Computer and Network systems, including Windows, Linux, NMS, EMS, SolarWinds, WireShark, SSH, Telnet, and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Organized, reactive, and agile, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Field Support Specialist to join our growing team in Boston, MA.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.