- Development of complete vehicle simulation models in ADAMS / Car
- Carrying out evaluating and interpreting vehicle dynamics simulations
- Report and present results to internal and external customers
- Further development of CAE methods and cooperation with internal and external partners
- Completed technical education (TU / FH)
- Experience in the field of vehicle dynamics is advantageous (CAE or testing)
- Interest in doing CAE vehicle dynamics intensively
- Programming skills - advantageous: MATLAB, Python, versioning tools (GIT)
- Social competence, distinct ability to work in a team and excellent analytical skills
- Independent, goal-oriented, creative way of working
- Commitment, flexibility and sense of responsibility
- Good command of German and English
- Willingness to travel
For this position the monthly gross salary is starting at € 3.300,-- depending on education and specific work experience an overpayment is applicable.
Badi, Process engineer
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com