For an interesting project for a leading client specialised in the Automatic Plants sector, we are looking for a Test Manager with experience in commissioning activities.
- Key role in directing the yard team to develop the test & commissioning procedures;
- Manage & supervise the commissioning activities;
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineering Managers, and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership;
- Lead and direct all commissioning activity of the project;
- Ensure best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and maintenance processes and systems considering and including contractual requirements, project and construction schedule, reliability, maintenance, materials management and change management;
- Provide input on as-built drawing preparation and fleet management documentation;
- Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.