BCIQ – Vehicle Analyst
The Body, Chassis, Interior (BCI) Quality Team is looking for a Vehicle Analyst to join our team focused on ensuring all project quality targets are met, managing launch timelines & deliverables and insure the transition to quality volume production.
- Specific Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Validate product and process design and assembly at the geometric level of the scope entrusted (Quality Assurance Fixtures management).
- Participates in the development of the geometric monitoring plan at Assembly line.
- Responsible for converging geometric quality in the industrialization phase prior to volume production.
- Reports component and assembly quality issues, participating in activities to resolve issues between design, part conformity and manufacturing.
- Conducts the analyses, identify quality optimization solutions, define pilot for each issue and facilitate communication to insure conformity to BCI KPIs.
- Applicant must be capable of reading part dimensional data and solving interior fit and finish issues.
- High level presentations will require applicants with Excel, PowerPoint & good to great communication skills.
- This position leads coordination activity with other company organization such as HMI, Corp Quality, SQ & Perceived Quality as it relates to Interior Execution.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality and/or Product Quality.
- Knowledge of APQP/PPAP & Supplier Quality Manual.
- Statistical data analysis and metrology principles, Root Cause Analysis methods.
- Knowledge of defect resolution, escalation processes and follow up.
- Knowledge of metrology principles and understanding of Statistical analysis and process control.
- Understanding of vehicle design, assembly, and process control.
- Understanding of tooling and in plant processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop an action plan and drive the procedures for issue resolution.
- Self-motivated. Able to meet deadlines with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and communications skills, ability to develop an action plan and drive the procedures for issue resolution.
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a BCIQ – Vehicle Analyst to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries and with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.