· The Bid Technical Manager is responsible for building attractive and profitable offers in an extremely competitive environment for Rail sector.
· Responsible for leading the construction of the tender in terms of organization, staffing matrix, technical file and finalizing the economic construction with control of reference Pole manager.
· Responsible for discussing and presenting the offer with the relevant players, in coordination with the reference Pole manager, department and functional leaders within the Operation, and with Business Development Manager and Railway KAM (Key Account Manager).
· Upon receipt of the RFQ, informs the relevant actors by a technical and economic framing file.
· Establishes the technical and economic status of the project.
· Set up the first GO/NOGO decision meeting
· Defines the project complexity index (classification)
· Leads the technical, resource, economic, fiscal and legal construction if necessary.
· Organizes the first staffing committee
· Arranges Q&A appointments with the client
· Initializes the Risks and Opportunities grid
· Finalize the offer.
· Ensure the validation of the offer at the right level before submitting it to the client
· Ensures the follow-up of the offer status until the handover to project execution.
· Continuously develops and improves the process.