○ Vision ECU’s and Domain Controllers
○ Passively and Actively cooled (Air Cooled and Liquid cooling)ECU/DC’s
○ All aspects of the Mechanical development process
○ Leads various projects from a mechanical design perspective and be part of a multidisciplinary team developing solutions ECUs and domain controllers.
○ Manages the interaction with other Networks involved in the product - ie. purchasing, suppliers, manufacturing, validation, other R&D departments.
○ Acts as the primary Mechanical interface to the R&D project management for the project ○ Represent R&D on project, customer and supplier interactions.
○ Provide technical direction and coaching/mentoring of junior engineers on the team and in the department.
○ Provide support and input to other tasks within the function as deemed necessary by management and senior management.
○ Responsible for prioritising work daily, weekly and at a project level for all mechanical contributors working on the project(s) assigned.
○ Lead and give direction on project related technical activities including product validation/testing, tolerance analysis, DFMEA, dimensional and design optimisations.
○ Supports project planning and provides timing for the Mech development plan aspects.
○ Manage project documentation in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) database.