- To lead all Logistics activities related to the product development and industrialization of a new or modified product by managing a Logistics Project Team.
- To build Logistics Program management structure for logistics team in Conventional Range Renewal
- To integrate multi-projects and dependencies exposed to high complex projects & business matters.
- To mentor and coach Logistics Project Managers
- To Plan, follow-up and deliver Product Development projects or subprojects with high complexity and/or several related projects for a major delivery according to agreed scope, budget, time plan and quality.
- To Understand, Evaluate and Predict End-to-End logistics impact and risk in product programs.
- To own Level 3-time plan and deliverable for Logistics
- To define level 4 Logistics activities for program team
- To communicate and Filter Information to and from the logistics program team and GTO program team.
- Manage and lead the End-to-End logistics program team.
- Identify and manage the program stakeholder and the Logistics resources dedicated to the program.
- Escalate deviations to the GTO PMT / GTO Reference Group when applicable.
- Plan the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and programs from Logistics perspective.
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies between the various projects and programs.
- Estimate high-level End-to-End logistics challenges for processes and plants.
- Calculate high-level business case (Conversion, investments, R&D hours, input to sourcing decisions).
- Identify concepts and components that impact heavily on business/ logistics cost & risks of sourcing.
- Define replenishment method and internal flow per part family (Monday Scenario).
- Analyze what impact Product modification and sourcing have on supply chain process.
- Set and follow up target, requirements and deliverables according to the Logistics Assurance Plan (LAP).
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- (Report/communicate top/down & bottom/up in the Program.) same as above
- To the Plants representatives & Other Line Organizations (Global, Regional, Local).
- To the logistics program team.
- Prepare and plan logistics End-to-End setup for program builds and serial production.
- Define the End-to-End logistics solution.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Logistics Product Project Manager to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.