• Be responsible and accountable for the design coordination between the client, Operator and Alstom on the interface design between signalling system and existing TMM system.
• To develop, implement and lead the system integration activities related to existing TMM system with new Signalling system (RMS).
• Responsible for the interface and integration work between RMS and TMM systems work, which include:
i. Information exchange of input drawings, specifications, operational rules, manual, existing hazards etc.
ii. Interface point definition (incl. IHA, HAZOP, update on the existing hazards, with support from SA team.)
iii. Feasibility Studies
iv. Interface Requirement Definition
v. Review the System Architecture Diagram (SAD)
vi. Review the Interface Design between System (Conceptual & Detailed Design)
Responsible to develop the RMS & TMM interface specification with customer.
• The interface specification will include the feasibility studies, interface requirement specification and scope split between RMS and TMM.
• Support System Integration Manager on the development of the T&C between RMS and TMM System.
• Review the existing interface specification, if there is any, and ensure the document is well developed.
• Review and support the coordinated design between RMS and TMM.
• Review and support the development of the T&C activities between RMS and TMM.
• Review the design of TMM due to the introduction of RMS to align with the design specification.
Support the development of the Interface Hazard Analysis (IHA) between RMS and TMM with Safety Assurance (SA) team.
• Provide support for the preparation of Impact Assessment Report (IAR), if there are any changes required, to ensure all the impacts are being assessed and acknowledged.
• Provide support to customer about the works related to System Integration for TMM with the lead from People and Process Engineer, such as the review of rail operation processes and procedures.
• Support System Integration Manager on the development of the T&C between RMS and TMM.