For an interesting project for a leading client specialised in the Automatic Plants sector, we are looking for an Interface Manager with experience in contract management.
- Support the Project Manager to manage the contractual aspect of the project;
- Supervise the preparation of the Project weekly reports;
- Supervise the preparation and the collection of information for the Monthly Report;
- Assist the Project Manager in the presentation of potential changes (variations) and negotiation of change orders;
- Support the Project Manager and the Risk Manager in the identification and management of project risks including contingency plans and risk mitigation;
- Draft, prepare, check and dispatch the Minutes of Meeting;
- Participate to Project Meetings (internal and external: with the Customer, Building Company, subcontractors and other entities) when scheduled and/or requested.