Supporting development of the next generation products by converting customer requirements into 3in1 eAxle system requirements and flow down the system requirements to the hardware, firmware/software, and vehicle interface/connection levels.
- Develop, manage and ensure adherence to our eAxle system, subsystem, and component technical specifications (Hardware, Software, Mechanical)
- Understand system requirements; work closely with the engineering teams to flow down the system requirements to the firmware/software, hardware, and mechanical component requirements. Help define new system requirements and vehicle powertrain control interaction requirements based on interactions with customers.
- Provide customer & partner single point of contact responsibility for technical teams to ensure technical cross functional alignment
- Develop and document overall system/interaction/connection architecture (electrical, hardware, software)
- Through technical documentation (specification, gap analysis, FMEA, test plans, test reports and other documents), ensure technical alignment exists between customer, partners and cross functional teams
- Manage technical issues and coordinate through definition of problem statement, root cause analysis, and solution implementation with customer and all cross functional teams