SEGULA Technologies are looking to employ a dedicated LeadTalent Acquisition who is happy to support the German team’s ongoing growth in the automotive, rail, aerospace & defense, energy, life sciences, and marine sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work in multiple engineering sectors, offering diversity and variation in terms of the opportunities you will be required to source profiles for. The role will require the successful candidate to work on both, contract vacancies and permanent employment openings in Germany and possibly extending to other European Countries.
Playing a critical role in finding the best talent in the industry, the successful candidate will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- Working closely with Business Development to understand recruitment requirements on a daily basis.
- Being comfortable to support and/or run client meetings (existing or new) alongside the Business Development team or on an individual basis in order to understand what type of profile the client is expecting to receive.
- Follow the recruitment process and communication when sourcing, screening, shortlisting, and negotiating with candidates against job requirements.
- setting up and conducting interviews.
- Assessing interviewees together with the respective hiring manager following SEGULA’s interview guidelines.
- Working with the corporate Applicant Tracking System to track and monitor KPIs