Our team of Lead Engineers is growing!
If your passion is architecting innovative technical solutions and leveraging your expertise beyond yourself this is the right career step for you.
Our customers are increasingly working closely with us to be technical engineering partners in their R&D for next-generation products. It could be developing concepts, being part of later industrialization phases or adding new capabilities in day-to-day engineering.
A key role for this is our lead engineers who are the customer's and consultants' trusted advisors, go-to-person and technical architects within the area of expertise and often on a system level. It can be i.e be in digital, embedded, mechatronics or electrical.
As part of the group, you will be open to knowledge sharing, and training of new people in the group to increase their competence level in the area.
Our customers are within Automotive, Rail and other industries with complex embedded systems.
As a person you
- Are self-driven
- Are enjoying problem-solving
- Can work in a team or individually when the need arises.
- Are happy to share knowledge and coaching your fellow team members
Responsibilities and Duties
- Within the lead engineer's expertise be seen as a trusted advisor, technical architect and “go-to person” to the customers and consultants
- Develop new competency growth opportunities for Segulas’ consultants within the expertise
- To create a positive team spirit with exciting technical challenges for the team members
- Coordinating and leading the preparation phase of customer proposals (scope, timing, costs) along the tendering process
- Coaching and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- As delivery lead ensure projects/work packages are delivered according to internal PM processes and procedures
- Identification & development best-practise across the lead engineers' expertise
- Responsible for delivery; on time, on budget with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Being the customer and stakeholder interface, establishing strong and effective relationships at all levels where and as needed