- Manage technical data for all parts involved in project execution to ensure all these parts are available in project PLM and ERP with relevant properties at expected date to launch manufacturing and purchase order.
- Collect, update & crosscheck information between Project teams and Products team to define and secure exact scope of part to be used by Project
- Perform all action/request in company database dedicated to BoM management to ensure part code availability in project ERP division.
- Launch/follow any necessary action with other métier in project team: buyer, logistic, engineering, industrial quality to enrich data in ERP division for manufacturing and purchase order.
- Ensure data consistency between the different IT systems: CLAMP, PLM, ERP.
- Make sure that part number are managed though Signaling standards.
- Manage the impacts of engineering and process changes in the systems.
- Set-up effectivity for application of the changes.
- Provide on due time routings and assembly instructions.
- Deliver on due time industrial files and data to suppliers.
- Apply CLAMP, PLM, and ERP standard processes.
- Support technical change on PLM and ERP.
- Ensure accuracy of BoMs.
- Degree in Engineering, Industrialization, Operations, Industrial, Supply Chain, or Information Systems.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Operations, Industrial or Supply Chain department, on electronics, electrical or mechanical devices.
- Strong experience in data management.
- Part or BoM creation/update/enrichment with dedicated database/tools ERP (SAP), PLM (Enovia, Teamcenter).
- Configuration management, routings, and assembly instructions.
- Basic knowledge of Engineering design and Supply Chain.
- Certification in Configuration Management or similar discipline is a plus.
Igor, responsible for CAM/robotics technical project
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Signaling Project - Program Configuration and Change Controller to join our growing team in Rochester, NY.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!