- Lead developing efficient spare parts, service & repair solutions to maximize vehicle uptime, thereby creating competitive product advantage in the aftermarket business.
- Develop, document, and optimize spare parts solution needed for technical repair.
- Lead internal technical review related to spare parts, repair methods and standard times to assure coherence.
- Secure to verify, validate and quality assure technical solution prior to introduction in systems.
- Ensure the technical solution for aftermarket is synchronized with stakeholders and taking a holistic view of the entire product value chain with Product Development, Service Market Logistics, Parts Marketing etc.
- Take ownership of the parts assortment and repair methods throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering to share learning from market and product performance to enhance vehicle uptime and influence future product design.
- 2–4-year degree in related field preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry is highly desired.
- Experience in aerospace or other product development areas are acceptable.
- Knowledge of automotive parts/industry are a must.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Mechatronics Engineer to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.