- Ensure that all the requirements for the Signaling System, as defined in the specifications are allocated to test procedures.
- Preparation of the test procedures / scenarios to be run and driving their execution in the laboratory, factory, and/or field environment.
- Execute test procedures and record the associated test reports in the RVT.
- Ensures that Factory testing (via various means) provides a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of the Signaling requirements: functional requirements and safety requirements.
- Responsible for assigning validation methods to requirements and ensuring traceability to requirements through the RVTM.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- At least 2- 5 years of experience working with signaling in areas such as V&V, Design or Application.
- Specific experience with PTC solutions is highly desired.
- Work in a laboratory or factory environment is possible.
- Travel up to 20% as needed to support field, factory, and multi-site lab activities.
- Ability to carry and lift to 40 lbs.
Gwenaël Delomier, automotive engineer & race car driver
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a V&V Engineer to join our growing team in Toronto, ON.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!