· Capable of reviewing Functional Specifications, Vehicle Schematics and Test Methods to extract test facility hardware requirements, control modules and network connectivity requirements.
· Independently confident in use of debugging tools for investigation of facility and vehicle system issues during setup and test execution. E.g. CAN/LIN tools, Oscilloscopes, Diagnostic comms tools.
· Ability to gather information around a problem, clearly present that information in a logical manner, provide recommendations to progress an issue and remain accountable until closure is achieved – following up independently as required.
· Preference will be given to candidates familiar with dSPACE, Simulink, Control Desk and Automation desk or similar experience from an equivalent toolchain.
· Experience from an Automotive background, cross functional system level, mechatronics or electrical would be highly regarded.
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant industry experience
· Interface with test requestors to review and establish viable test methodologies.
· Work directly with facility design to create the environment for test execution.
· Support the commissioning and debugging of the facility.
· Execute the test methods, develop test automation efficiencies.
· Liaise with requestors to review the results and retest accordingly.