- Coordinate model life management for brake system and brake control system of light-duty SUV and MPV models, focusing on the following:
- Arrange part list and drawing updates based on vehicle change points or external group requests.
- Perform regulation and certification confirmation.
- Lead communication between design, supplier, and project management teams as needed.
- Monitor North America brake field issues and warranty condition for brake components, including countermeasure development as needed.
- Cooperate with TMC caliper/disc component designers for brake vibration study activity and monitor NA market condition for vibration complaints.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-3+ years of work experience in chassis and/or brake system.
- Understanding of vehicle structure and related manufacturing processes (stamping, casting, machining, and assembly).
- Machine/equipment design with 3-D CAD systems, CATIA preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills. High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult.
Igor, responsible for CAM/robotics technical project
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Brakes System Engineer to join our growing team in Saline, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.