○ Vision ECU’s and Domain Controllers
○ Passively and Actively cooled (Air Cooled and Liquid cooling)ECU/DC’s
○ All aspects of the Mechanical development process
○ Research and develop mechanical design solutions for ECUs and domain controllers.
○ Hands on approach to prototyping, bench testing, data gathering and debug analysis.
○ Analyse customer and functional requirements specifications in order to define performance criteria to be achieved.
○ Conduct Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) activities.
○ Support technical architecture and standards assignments.
○ Design 3D models /2D drawings with functional dimensions according to ISO standards that meet Valeo/customer requirments.
○ Leads design activities with internal and external contributors. Ie. Purchasing/Supply Chain/Manufacturing, Other R&D entities
○ Leads tolerance analysis activities and resulting dimensional optimisations.
○ Supports project planning.
○ Manage project documentation in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) database.
○ Interfacing across a multidisciplinary environment in a clear and effective manner
○ Technical communication with customers and suppliers.