○ Research and Develop Hardware design solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
○ Schematic design and development of cutting edge High Speed and High Power Computer Hardware
○ Review and approval of PCB layouts – ensure PCB layout is optimized for High Speed Signals, Power Supply design and EMC performance.
○ Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis ○ Carry out design circuit simulations
○ Generation of hardware design requirements
○ Support Bring Up and electronic testing of prototypes including: EMI/RFI, Electrical, Environmental and ESD.
○ Lead HW DFMEA & DFM&T hardware activities
○ Manage technical communication on HW topics with the customer and suppliers
○ Responsibility for identifying & scheduling all hardware development tasks in conjunction with relevant Project Manager. Generation of timing plans for same