- Set up test vehicles on a chassis dynamometer using standard processes.
- Set up and operate Chassis dyno and emission analyzers based on engineering work requests.
- Drive test vehicle on chassis dyno using prescribed test trace or engineering directions.
- Support daily test scheduling.
- daily test cell organization and maintenance.
- Must be willing to work in cold and hot test chambers. ( -35- 50C)
- High School diploma required. AA or trade school preferred.
- 2+ years working/testing on chassis dynos.
- Familiar with EPA dynamometer test cycles (FTP, US06, HWFET, etc.)
- experience with using emission analyzers and chassis dynamometers.
Badi, Process engineer
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Chassis Dyno Tech to join our growing team in Saline, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.