Chassis Dyno Tech
- Set up test vehicles on a chassis dynamometer using standard processes.
- Set up and operate Chassis dyno and emission analyzers based on engineering work requests.
- Drive test vehicle on chassis dyno using prescribed test trace or engineering directions.
- Support daily test scheduling.
- daily test cell organization and maintenance.
- Must be willing to work in cold and hot test chambers. ( -35- 50C)
- High School diploma required. AA or trade school preferred.
- 2+ years working/testing on chassis dynos.
- Familiar with EPA dynamometer test cycles (FTP, US06, HWFET, etc.)
- experience with using emission analyzers and chassis dynamometers.
Nimm am Leben bei SEGULA teil
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Chassis Dyno Tech to join our growing team in Saline, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.